1. What is natural quartz? Quartz is one of the hardest, most abundant minerals found in nature – only diamond, sapphire and topaz are harder. Besides beauty, the quartz in Quartz Surfacing gives it extreme strength, making Quartz Surfacing highly scratch-resistant.
2. What are the advantages of Quartz Surfacing? Quartz Surfacing is a dense, non-porous stone that delivers unsurpassed reliability and performance – scratch-resistance and stain-resistance with no sealing required in a large variety of naturally beautiful colors.
3. Why should I choose Quartz Surfacing? Quartz Surfacing is a smart choice for homeowners as it delivers both unique beauty and extreme durability. The unsurpassed professionalism of Bill Shea’s team is backed by more than 50 years experience in the countertop industry.
4. How does Quartz Surfacing compare to other natural stones, like granite? Quartz Surfacing offers more color consistency than granite, making it easier to pick colors from samples without having to visit a stone yard. Plus, Quartz Surfacing is virtually maintenance-free – it doesn’t need to be sealed and cleaning is a cinch.
5. How does Quartz Surfacing compare to other natural quartz surfaces? Quartz Surfacing provides unmatched delivery capacity, worldwide availability, more color variety, the only program of certified installation professionals and a successful track record of more than 15 years in natural quartz and 70 years in the stone industry. In 2005, Quartz Surfacing is the first and only countertop to introduce built-in bacteriostatic product protection.
6. Can I use Quartz Surfacing in my kitchen? Yes. Quartz Surfacing is ideal for use in kitchen countertops, island tops, backsplashes, and more. You may even purchase knobs, switch plates and handles made of Quartz Surfacing natural quartz to match your kitchen surfaces.
7. Can I use Quartz Surfacing in my bathroom? Yes. Add beauty and practicality to any bathroom with Quartz Surfacing vanities, backsplashes, shower walls and tub surrounds.
8. What makes Quartz Surfacing “A Cleaner, Safer Countertop”? Quartz Surfacing’s non-porous surface protects your countertops from staining and prevents liquids from penetrating the surface.
Quartz Surfacing is also the only countertop with bacteriostatic protection included in every slab. Bacteriostatic product protection is built-in during manufacturing to provide continuous bacteriostatic product protection. While bacteriostatic product protection does not protect users from food-borne illness and is not a substitute for normal cleaning practices, it does result in countertops that are easier to clean and stay clean.
9. Does Silestone include a warranty? Silestone backs all installed countertop projects with a 15-Year Limited Warranty. Silestone’s warranty covers structural manufacturing defects.
10. Does Zodiaq include a warranty? Zodiaq backs all installed countertop projects with a 10-Year Limited Warranty. Zodiaq’s Warranty covers structural manufacturing defects.
11. Does Caesarstone include a warranty? Ceaserstone backs all installed countertop projects with a 10-Year Limited Warranty. Caesarstone’s Warranty covers structural manufacturing defects.
12. Does Cambria include a warranty? Cambria backs all installed countertop projects with (an industry leading) Lifetime Limited Warranty. Cambria’s warranty covers structural manufacturing defects.
13. Where can I find Quartz Surfacing? At Bill Shea’s where we make your Corian, granite, or Quartz counter – TOPS!