This WaterSense®-labeled high-efficiency toilet combines water conservation with the versatile style of the Cimarron collection. A 1.28-gallon flush provides significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year, compared to a 3.5-gallon toilet, without sacrificing performance. This toilet features innovative AquaPiston® technology, a patented flush engine that delivers a fast, powerful, and virtually plug-free flush. This Complete Solution® toilet comes with all the necessary installation parts for added convenience.
- Two-piece toilet.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- Comfort Height® feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- 1.28 gallons per flush (gpf).
- Complete Solution® toilets provide everything you need in one box, including bowl, tank, seat, wax ring, and floor hardware.
- Standard left-hand trip lever included.
- Supply line not included.
- Coordinates with other products in the Cimarron collection.
- 14-1/2″ Seat Height
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong siphon during flushing.
- AquaPiston canister allows water to flow into the bowl from all sides (360 degrees), increasing the power and effectiveness of the flush.
- Flush valve’s 3: 2 ratio harnesses the natural force of gravity and optimizes flush performance.
- Durable canister design has 90% less exposed seal material than a 3-inch flapper, for leak-free performance.
- Light-touch canister flush requires a lower actuation force than a flapper.
- Standard 12-inch rough-in.
- DryLock™ System saves installation time and helps prevent water leakage.
- Water Conservation & Rebates
- WaterSense® toilets meet strict EPA flushing guidelines, including using at least 20 percent less water than 1.6-gallon toilets.
- Eligible for consumer rebates in some municipalities.